Skip to content
Bible Scriptures: We believe
- In the plenary verbal inspiration of the Scriptures.
- That the Scriptures (both Old and New Testaments) are
- Absolutely inerrant in their original languages (Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek), infallible and God-breathed.
- The supreme and final authority for faith and life.
The Godhead: We believe
- There is but only one living and true God, the God of Israel.
- He exists eternally in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit, being one in essence, having precisely the same character, nature, attributes and perfections.
God the Father: We believe
- He, as the first Person of the Godhead, is the Creator of all things and is the absolute, omnipotent and sovereign ruler over the universe, in providence and redemption.
- He has decreed for His own glory all things that come to pass.
The Son of God: We believe
- Jesus Christ, the second Person of the Godhead pre-existed with the Father as God Eternal.
- He is the Word of God, through whom the universe was created and through whom all things are sustained.
- He was manifested in the flesh through virgin birth and He surrendered only His prerogatives as God but not His divine essence.
- He died on the cross as the vicarious, substitutionary and propitiatory atonement for sin.
- He was bodily resurrected from the dead on the third day.
- He ascended to heaven and sits at the right hand of the Father, mediating on behalf of believers as Advocate and High Priest.
- He will return to earth personally to judge the living and the dead.
The Holy Spirit: We believe
- The Holy Spirit, the third Person of the Godhead, always pre- existed with the Father and the Son.
- He was also the Agent through whom creation came into existence.
- He came at Pentecost to bear witness to Christ and to convict men of sin, righteousness and judgment.
- He keeps and empowers believers day by day.
- He is the Teacher of the Word of God and the believer’s Guide for daily living.
Man: We believe
- Man was created in the image of God, innocent and pure.
- Man’s chief purpose is to glorify God and to enjoy Him forever.
- Adam (as representative man) fell through the sin of disobedience.
- Therefore, all men are corrupted in spirit, soul and body and are in need of redemption.
Salvation: We believe
- Salvation is by grace through faith, a free gift of God apart from works.
- Salvation involves repentance, a turning from one’s own way to God’s way, and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- All who believe in Jesus as Christ (Messiah) are regenerated by the Holy Spirit and become the children of God, and
- True salvation will be manifested by a changed life (i.e. that every believer will manifest the character of Christ).
The Future: We believe
- In the personal, visible, bodily return of Jesus Christ to earth.
- Jesus Christ will set up His millennial kingdom on earth.
- In the bodily resurrection of the just to the eternal abode in the glory of God’s presence.
- In the bodily resurrection of the unjust to judgment and everlasting punishment in the lake of fire.